What Are Accumulator Bets And The Types Of Accumulator Bets?
Accumulator bets or a parlay bet is a single bet on multiple outcomes or wagers. Winning an accumulator bet is directly dependent on you placing all your wagers correctly on that bet.
Benefits of Accumulator Bets
When making an accumulator bet, it is more difficult to hit all the correct predicted outcomes. Thus, the payoff in accumulator bets is much higher than the payoff in placing multiple bets. If you lose a single wager when placing an accumulator bet, you will lose the entire bet. Some bookies offer your initial bet returned if you just have one loss in an entire accumulator bet. For terms and conditions, please check the offers each bookie provides.
Accumulator Bets In Action
For example, you can bet 10 Pounds on Chelsea defeating Wigan and you will get a decent margin on that. At the same time, you can bet the same 10 Pounds on Manchester City defeating Sunderland as well. If both predictions come off correct, then you will make a higher profit margin than just placing and winning a single bet.
Types Of Accumulator Bets
- A Double Accumulator - as stated in the example above, a double accumulator bet is a single bet placed on the outcomes of two different matches.
- A Treble Accumulator - a treble accumulator bet is a single bet placed on three different outcomes. Only when all three outcomes are correct do you win a treble bet.
- Four-fold Accumulator - a four-fold accumulator bet is a single bet placed on four different outcomes or games.
- Five-fold Accumulator - a five-fold accumulator bet is a single bet placed on five different outcomes or games.
- Six-fold Accumulator - a six-fold accumulator bet is a single bet placed on six different outcomes or games.
- Seven-fold Accumulator - a seven-fold accumulator bet is a single bet placed on seven different outcomes or games.
- Trixie - A Trixie is made up of 4 bets on 9 outcomes. These bets are divided into three double bets and one treble bet. At least two bets must win so that you don’t lose any money.
- Patent - a patent is made up of 7 bets on 12 possible outcomes. These bets are divided into three double bets, one treble bet and three single bets.
- Yankee - a Yankee is made up of 11 bets on 28 possible outcomes or games. These bets are divided into six double bets, four treble bets and one four-fold accumulator bet.
- Lucky 15 - a lucky 15 is made up of 15 bets on 32 possible outcomes. These bets are divided into six double bets, four treble bets, one four-fold accumulator bet and four single bets.
- Others - other accumulator bets include Heinz, Super Heinz, Lucky 31, Lucky 63, Super Yankee, Goliath, etc. Goliath bets go up to 247 bets and consist of 8 selections
Very few people win accumulator bets, but those that do, win a lot of money on simple bets of 1-10 pounds with more than 1,000-10,000 times the return. If you have a knack for predicting multiple outcomes right in one go, then you can wager a small amount on an accumulator bet.
Read more at www.betkingtipsters.com